Montag, 25. April 2016

Weather forecast : It will snow 25.04.2016 WAIT WHAAT???

NOO...
I have 8 weeks left. I turned over the pages in my calender and then I saw it. The horrible number I once wrote with my own hands. Well I have 8 weeks left. What have I done ? 
I saw a handful of Helsinkis tourist attractions, I walked trough the center of helsinki and took pictures, I found good friends, I saw, ate, experienced new things. All in all I can say I am happy with my year how it is. 
But I am currently in my 5th period and I have 6 courses, as always. To be honest I write this post , cause I try to avoid doing researches for my Philosoph essay. 
So Philosophy is one of my classes. I am not good at Philosophy, absolutely not. 
Furhermore I have Art ( I LOVE ART.We have a lot more opportunities compared to Germany), German ( That is quiet boring.) Psychology ( not my favourite this period,) English ( well I need it, cause my english became worse since I am here) and my second history class.
In the next weeks, I have few things to do. I have to send my parcel to Germany and here and there are few events I want to attend(?). I thought it starts to be spring but nah. Not in Finland. It was snowing recently. In APRIL, SNOW. Unbelievable. 

And now I will leave you alone, confused with the fact it snows in the end of April.

See you soon

Emily.